Does it make you tired just thinking about planning and cooking meals during the summer? Wouldn’t you rather be frolicking around in the sun or at the pool?
We have the meal plan solution to help you eat well and without fuss this summer!
Summer is here and I don’t know about you, but I want to spend as much time as I possibly can with my kids and enjoying all the fun that summer brings!
But doesn’t it feel like summer is busier than the school year?
It’s a different kind of busy. It’s a fun-relaxed-kinda busy. It’s a busy-busy-fun-fun-busy-fun kinda busy.
It’s about sneaking in a special afternoon at the movies…in the cool, cool air conditioning!
It’s about running kids to and from camps – where they learn new skills and discover new things about themselves.
It’s about spending hours and hours and hours splashing in the pool. (I already know that my phone will soon be loaded with all kinds of silly slo-mo and time lapse videos of the boys jumping and flipping off the diving board and shooting out the base of the water slide at the pool. I can hear the giggles now as they watch them over and over!)
These are the moments that I want to cherish. These are the memories that will last a lifetime.
What I don’t want to have to think much about this summer is what we will be having for dinner after a busy day at camps and the pool. I also don’t want to spend too much money running through the drive thru on the way home from the pool, because I’m exhausted from all the fun in the sun and don’t ‘feel like cooking!’
Whether you are hanging out with the kids all summer shuttling them from camp to camp or from pool to pool, or you’re struggling to balance working from home while keeping the kids occupied, or if you are working through the summer and wanting a little more time with your family, I don’t want you to have to worry about dinner either. I want you to get through the busy-busy-fun-busy-fun summer without batting an eye about dinner or spending too much money on takeout or fast food.
I want your meals this summer to be simple and easy, and I know you do too!
What I hear from others, who have already put together FreezEasy meals into the freezer, is that I’ve managed to do just that…remove their overwhelmed feelings about freezer cooking in general, and showing them how to get dinner on the table on crazy busy weeknights without having a crisis or feeling like everything is falling apart.
All of the recipes in the FreezEasy meal plans require very minimal prep. Just load up all the bags with the ingredients and freeze them. Then you can take the meal you want, thaw it partially in the fridge overnight or in a bowl of warm water on the counter for 20 minutes, and drop all the ingredients into the slow cooker, Dutch oven, skillet or baking dish.
A FreezEasy meal plan takes about an hour to put together…that’s 10 meals into your freezer in the same amount of time you might spend preparing dinner on another evening. (Fist bump!)
Also, they don’t take up a ton of room in your freezer (that’s my fridge freezer pictured above and those 10 meals take up less than half of the bottom shelf of my freezer.)
Boom…FreezEasy to the rescue!
Here’s how it works…
Yes, it’s that simple. You’ll feel amazing knowing dinner is already taken care of and you can use cruise control through your afternoon activities!
Now…for the amazing recipes, other goodies, and details about the FreezEasy Freezer Cooking Meal Plans…
We have 3 different brand new meal plans available for you at this time in the FreezEasy store. They are all summer friendly, designed to keep you from heating up your kitchen through the dog days of summer!
Each meal plan uses 5 recipes to make a total of 10 meals of 4 servings each. (Larger families or families with bottomless pits (also known as teenage boys!) can double up the meals or make adjustments to meat amounts, as needed.)
Please find the recipe lists for these new summer-friendly meal plans.
All Skillet Meals Plan
- (2) Beef Fajita Skillet Dinner
- (2) Easy Beef & Broccoli Stirfry
- (2) Chicken Pineapple Curry
- (2) Chicken Alfredo with Peas & Bacon
- (2) Sweet Potato & Chicken Sausage Hash
Freezer to Slow Cooker Meals, Summer Edition Plan
- (2) Slow Cooker Mango Chicken
- (2) Slow Cooker Shredded Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches
- (2) Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops
- (2) Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos with Mango- Avocado Salsa
- (2) Slow Cooker Lemon & Dill Salmon
All Grill Recipes Plan
- (2) Grilled Herb Chicken & Zucchini
- (2) Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken
- (2) Grilled Greek Chicken Kebabs
- (2) Grilled Beef Fajitas & Veggies
- (2) Grilled Pork Chops with Zucchini & Tomatoes
Because we know different people like to organize and grocery shop using different formats, we’ve designed and included the following types of shopping lists for you (because I know that not all shoppers have the same organizational personality!):
- Complete Shopping Lists by Recipe – one complete shopping list for everything you’ll need for all the meals, including side dishes, organized by recipe.
- Complete Shopping List by Store Section/Category – one complete shopping list for everything you’ll need for all the meals, including side dishes, organized by grocery store section/category.
- Freezer Meal Prep Day Shopping List by Recipe – one freezer meal prep day shopping list for everything you’ll need on the day you’ll assemble your meals for the freezer, organized by recipe. This list doesn’t include side dish ingredients, or ingredients that are added at the time of cooking.
- Freezer Meal Prep Day Shopping List by Store Section/Category – one freezer meal prep day shopping list for everything you’ll need on the day you’ll assemble your meals for the freezer, organized by grocery store section/category. This list doesn’t include side dish ingredients, or ingredients that are added at the time of cooking.
Videos, Assembly Instructions, Printable Labels & More
In addition to the recipes and variety of shopping lists, we’ve also included for you a complete set of Assembly Instructions, Assembly Video, and “Loading Tables” for those who wish to load their baggies and trays 1 ingredient at a time.
We have included Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free modifications on each of the recipes.
I have also included alternative cooking instructions for several recipes. Of course, we have printable labels for you to use as well on your baggies and trays.
No matter what kind of shopper and freezer cooker you are, I’ve got the right set of resources for you in these FreezEasy meal plans!
See What Others Are Saying about FreezEasy Freezer Cooking Meal Plans
Viki M. Elaine C. Michelle D.
I Freaking Loved It!
Loved the Ease of Setup
Newbie “Freezer Cooker” Loves the Video
It’s now time to grab your meal plans and get your freezer loaded and you’ll be all set for getting dinner on the table on those busy weeknights!
New to Freezer Cooking? Never tried it before? Don’t know where to start?
Welp, I’m here to encourage you to try…because it really can make your life so much easier. I’m not just saying that because it sounds good. I’m saying that because it’s TRUE.
If you’re not ready to dive into this all yet, I’d love to teach you a little more about it all and send you a sample meal plan of what we offer in the store. Simply drop your email below and I’ll send you more information about freezer cooking and FreezEasy!