Oh baby…love having amazing meals like these prepped and in the freezer. It is so so so so nice having meals stashed away in the freezer for those days when I don’t feel like cooking, or those days when I have nothing left in my energy reserve, or those days when a bunch of crap happens and you’re so tempted to overspend on a meal for your family by hitting up the drive thru.
Kiss that “what’s for dinner?” question to the curb with the FreezEasy meal plans!!!
Let me tell you about the meals in the All Chicken Recipes Meal Plan from FreezEasy:
- Slow Cooker Taco Soup: Kid friendly, family friendly and the ultimate budget friendly soup! Get this super tasty soup assembled and into your freezer for quick meal on busy weeknight…or for a weekend dinner, when you don’t feel like cooking.
- Classic Spaghetti Sauce: Spaghetti sauce is on my “freezer staples” list, meaning I always have some stashed in the freezer. This sauce is loaded with veggies and thaws and reheats in the same amount of time you need to make the pasta. Boom, spaghetti is ready!
- Slow Cooker Beef & Vegetable Soup: Every family has “that meal” and for our family, this is “that meal.” And I hope that it will become one of “those meals” for you and your family. “That meal” is the one that doesn’t require much thought, energy or time to put together…AND…every bowl or plate is licked clean when it’s served. Double fist bump for “this meal.”
- Beef and Black Bean Nachos: Taco night, nacho night or tex-mex night just got a lot easier. Get the beef and black beans prepped in advance…then toss them on some chips with some cheese and melt away. Garnish with your favorite nacho toppings – salsa, guacamole, sour cream, etc.
- Hawaiian Meatloaf: this is one of the most popular and fan favorites over on $5 Dinners and the $5 Meal Plan. It’s a perfectly cooked meatloaf (crushed pineapple mixed in with the beef!) topped with a delightfully sweet and tangy sauce. No ketchup needed for this meatloaf!
To make this super simple and easy for you, every FreezEasy Meal Plans contains recipes, a variety of shopping lists, assembly notes, assembly instructions, assembly video and printable labels sheets. You’ll have these 10 meals put together in no time…well, about an hour to be exact! 😉