I’m always amazed at how the right combination of just 4 ingredients can result in the perfect meal. Love this because it’s 4 ingredients, takes 5 minutes to prepare, is freezer friendly and everyone in the family will love it!
Watch how easy this is to get ready to bake…
Pesto Chicken Bake
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 45 to 50 minutes
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 7 or 8 oz. basil pesto
- 15 oz. can diced tomatoes, well drained
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Side: pasta noodles
- Side: veggies
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place the chicken breasts into 9×13-inch baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the pesto over each chicken breast.
- Add the diced tomatoes over the chicken. Top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. You might need to cover with foil for the last 10 minutes of cooking, if the cheese becomes to golden brown.
- Prepare the pasta and veggies.
- Serve Pesto Chicken Bake over pasta with veggies.
Freeze & Thaw Instructions: Place ingredients into freezer safe disposable tray, as directed above. Cover with foil, label and freeze up to 6 months in fridge freezer or 12 months in a deep freezer. Thaw in the fridge overnight, or a tray of warm water for about 20 minutes, before transferring to the oven to cook as directed.